Recognizing the importance of protecting personal information, Kuwayama Corporation ("Kuwayama") has established the Personal Information Protection Policy ("Policy") as follows, in order to ensure thorough safeguard of customers' personal information.
1. Kuwayama is committed to taking appropriate protection measures in handling personal information, in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and other standards concerning personal information, and in accordance with our company rules and policies including this Policy and "Personal Information Protection Rules".
2. Kuwayama may collect and possess personal information from customers but only after informing each relevant customer of the purpose of use and only to the extent necessary. In such cases, Kuwayama will use each customer's personal information only within the scope of the purpose of collection and will manage it in an appropriate manner, and will not disclose or provide it to any third party without the customer's consent.
3. Kuwayama will ensure strict management of customers' personal information and use it only within the scope of the purpose of use agreed at the time of obtaining it. If Kuwayama outsources the processing of personal information to subcontractors or third-party service providers, we will implement appropriate control measures by entering into agreements with them to require prevention of leakage and unauthorized use of the information.
4. While possessing personal information, Kuwayama will always endeavor to keep it accurate and up to date, and take security measures to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to and loss, destruction, tampering, leakage of personal information.
5. Kuwayama will establish and operate management systems for the protection of personal information possessed by us and will work on continuous improvement of such systems.